Trujump Australia warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service conditions for one year (12 months) after the date of purchase.
All warranty coverage extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferrable. The original store or online purchase receipt must be kept as proof of purchase in order for the warranty to be valid. These documents must be presented in the event of making a claim under warranty.
During the warranty period, Trujump Australia will provide repair or replacement of defective equipment or parts thereof covered by the warranty. Any handling, transportation, delivery and other incidental charges in respect of the servicing of the equipment shall be borne by the purchaser. If the product includes a number of accessories, only the defective part or accessory will be replaced.
The warranty will become void if any defects or damages are associated with the use of unarthorised replacement parts. All replacement parts must be obtained from Trujump Australia or their authorized agents.
All decisions made by Trujump Australia in respect of the servicing of the equipment (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and the purchaser agrees to be bound by such decisions. Any defective equipment or part thereof replaced shall be property of Trujump Australia.
In the event of a product or accessory being replaced during the guarantee, the guarantee on the replacement will expire at the original date, i.e. one year from the original purchase date.
This warranty excludes defects caused by the product not being used in accordance with the instructions, accidental damage, misuse or being tampered with by unauthorized persons.
Trujump Australia warranty does not cover:
- Products used for commercial or rental purposes
- Loss or damage to the product due to:
- Abuse, repairs and/or tampering by any person other than the authorized personnel of Trujump Australia
- Negligence and/or misuse (including foreign object, accident, improper storage, exposure to sun/moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other pollution or other environmental conditions an failure to follow precautions or proper operating instruction stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations)
- Fire, flood, lightning strike, wind storm or other acts of God
- Freight or improper transport damages
- Improper usage (including use by under-age, over-weight or excessive number of users permitted as stated in the instruction manual
- Defects, damages or accidents due to malfunction, connection to or use of non Trujump Australia or unauthorized parts. In such event, Trujump Australia reserves the right to cancel the limited warranty coverage immediately. To the extent allowed by the applicable local law, the remedies in the limited warranty are the purchases sole and exclusive remedies.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled for any other reasonably loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please Note: Any repairs or replacement must be made using authorized manufacturer parts in order for this warranty to be valid.
For customer service or to order any replacement parts, please call 1800 333 061